Meet Our Team
Posted: January 31, 2019
We are looking to bring a dynamic, self-motivated, hardworking individual to our team in Burnside! We are currently accepting applications for a Customer Service Representative.
This individual will be our front-line representative to the public. You will be responsible for handling incoming phone calls and visitors to the office. As a CSR, you will be the first thing our customers see when they enter the office, and the first voice they hear when they call. Here at Founders we value the customer experience above all else – no switchboards or voicemail for us!
As such, our CSR will work to earn their general Insurance Broker license. Upon completion of this, you will be able to report claims, answer general inquiries regarding policies, and help out our excellent broker team when they need it. Our CSR will be able to help out with data processing and renewal management by learning each of our broker partners’ portals (basic computer skills are a must) – don’t worry, our fabulous CSR Amanda will be with you every step of the way.
Founders Insurance is dedicated to providing the best coverage for the best price. We pride ourselves on our ability to connect and grow with our clients, team members, and our broker partners now and in the future. We value professional growth, education, and emphasize further licensing in our industry. Our team of dedicated, passionate brokers enjoy every day in Burnside, and can’t wait to have a new member join us.
Required Skills & Qualifications
We are not asking for formal requirements for our new CSR, but we do require:
- You to have a high school diploma. A certificate/diploma/bachelor’s degree in business or related business experience would be considered an asset.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and collaboration skills are a must as Founders Insurance works as a team to make sure our customers are well taken care of.
- Basic computer skills are also a must as most learning is computer-based.
- In addition to being a team player, you are also able to work well independently. We always try to help each other in a timely manner, but once in a while, there are really hectic days. When we train you, this will be part of the training so you can be a self-sufficient broker.
- Previous experience in the insurance industry is not required but appreciated.
- Previous experience in customer service is an asset.
Does this sound like you? If so, we’d love to meet you! Please send your resume and cover letter to Peter Aalders at email@example.com to apply.
FOUNDERS PROVIDES ON-THE-JOB TRAINING. EXPERIENCE IS AN ASSET, BUT NOT NECESSARY. IF YOU ARE WILLING TO LEARN AND PRACTICE, WE CAN HELP YOU BECOME A STRONG CSR!
This would be a contract position with potential for full-time employment with benefits. You must be able to demonstrate the ability to fulfill the job mandate of the Personal Lines CSR before this transition. Your motivation will dictate what you can achieve in a year!
Important: To ensure your submission is read, send us a brief rundown of your career objectives and your education and work experience (please do not send any attachments – we will ask for that later). Address your email to: Peter Aalders using the email provided above.
DON’T WAIT. Get a quote today!
CALL Us at 902-468-3529