Meet Our Team
We’re always looking to hire insurance brokers!
Do you think you’d be a good fit for our Personal Lines Team?
If you have experience and are currently licensed, send us your resume with cover letter expressing your career objective and why you want to become a Founders Insurance Broker. No experience? That’s ok, read on…
If you do not have experience, Founders will provide training to obtain your General Insurance Level 1 License. This is a great office position for a person looking for a career. Once you are licensed and have settled into the CSR position, we will put you on a path towards earning your CAIB designation.
- Helping existing clients by phone, email and in person
- Assisting the Personal Lines Team with various office tasks and projects
FOUNDERS PROVIDES ON-THE-JOB TRAINING. EXPERIENCE IS AN ASSET, BUT NOT NECESSARY.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Time management skills.
- A positive and energetic attitude.
- Must be familiar with computers: Windows, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must have graduated from High School. Further education is considered an asset.
- Prior customer service experience by phone or in person is an asset.
- You must be able to work independently and also in a team environment.
This would be a contract position with potential for full-time employment with benefits. You must be able to demonstrate the ability to fulfill the job mandate of the Personal Lines CSR before this transition. Your motivation will dictate what you can achieve in a year!
Important: To ensure your submission is read, send us a brief rundown of your career objectives and your education and work experience (please do not send any attachments – we will ask for that later). Address your email to: Mitchell Maclellan using this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
DON’T WAIT. Get a quote today!
CALL Us at 902-468-3529