News and Events
The Latest Happenings at Founders Insurance Group
Founders Insurance Group, Nova Scotia’s trusted resource for comprehensive and affordable insurance policies, always has a full roster of events and activities!
- October 2013: We’re gearing up to another Aviva Community Fund campaign in support of Crime Stoppers Nova Scotia http://crimestoppers.ns.ca/! If you are interested in voting for this cause and/or helping, please email us and like us on Facebook!
- September 2013: Out in the Community: Suzy MacLellan of Founders Insurance present a cheque to Clean Nova Scotia (CNS) on behalf of the Intact Foundation with, Moira Murphy, Regional Branch Manager at Intact.
- August 2013: Peter Aalders celebrates a birthday milestone – congrats!
- July/August 2013: Suzy MacLellan & Peter Aalders passed the LLQP certification exam and obtained license to sell term life & mortgage insurance! Brittni Wambolt passed her General Licensing exam and will be assisting our Customer Service Team for Personal Lines department in HRM!
- May 2013: Karen Wardell celebrates her 30-year milestone at Founders Insurance (she started her career with Founders at Philip Cook Insurance) and she plans to keep on working with Founders for many years yet!
- January 2013: Founders staff wished all our clients and vendors a Happy New Year!
- November 2012: Novalei (Novie) Parker is managing both Valley offices while Sarah is away on mat leave (congratulations to Sarah for their new arrival).
- October 2012: Founders Insurance Group participated in the Aviva Community Fund competition in support of Strive for Children; helping this great cause reach the semi-finals (Visit http://www.striveforchildren.com/aboutus.html to learn more or to donate to this charity).
- September 2012: We hosted an open house at our new Windsor location, located at 105 Wentworth Road.
- July 2012: The Wolfville staff has moved to our Kentville and Windsor offices.
- April 2012: Founders Insurance Group welcomed Heather Kinsman to the Wolfville team.
- February 2012: Suzy MacLellan was named the President/CEO of Founders Insurance Group. We wish Don Abbey the best! We assured our clients that nothing had changed and welcomed them to contact us with any questions, comments or concerns.
- November 2011: Founders Insurance Group was proud to represent Intact Insurance.
- January 2011: Our Annapolis Valley group expanded.
- January 2011: Novie moved to the Kentville office.
- November 2010: Founders Insurance Group welcomed Novalei (Novie) Parker to the Wolfville team.
- October 2010: Founders Insurance Group welcomed new staff in the Valley offices! Jennifer West and Sarah Parker, CAIB, joined our team.
- June 2010: We sought to hire an experienced broker.
- April 2010: We congratulated Jennifer Moraze on winning the laptop by visiting our booth at the Kentville Home Show.
- September 2009: On September 14th, our Kentville office opened for service at 28 Aberdeen Street Suite 2A.
- August 2009: Founders Insurance Group implemented a new phone system to serve you better. Share your comments or send us a testimonial today!
- May 2009: We invited the public to speak to our consultants to get insurance quotes on their homes, businesses and vehicles!
- April 2009: We hired 3 more fully qualified brokers to serve your needs! Stephanie, Emily and Cathy have all earned their Canadian Accredited Insurance Broker (CAIB) designation through the Insurance Brokers Association of Nova Scotia (IBANS).
- March 2009: Kelly Insurance moved to Burnside!
Free Insurance Quote
DON’T WAIT. Get a quote today!
CALL Us at 902-468-3529